The Siskiu T is built around a new lightweight, hydroformed 6061 aluminium Boost frame and longer 140mm (29er) / 150mm (27.5") travel. By utilising a one-piece linkage system, Polygon has been able to keep the frame weight down whilst reinforcing high-stress areas and reducing flex under heavy loads. The rear swing triangle also features a unibody pivot bridge that stiffens the rear wheel and provides you with a lot more control when exiting high-speed corners and negotiating rock gardens. The Boost design means that Polygon has been able to include wide 29mm rims with 2.6" tyres (27.5" wheel) and 2.35" tyres (29" wheel). The frame is finished off with a tapered headset, rear thru axle, and internal routing for gears, brakes and 150mm dropper post.
- AL6 Alloy Boost Trail frame with 150mm (27.5") / 140mm (29") of suspension travel (internal routed)
- Tapered Head Tube
- Rockshox Revelation RC front air fork
- Rockshox Deluxe RT3 air shock with external rebound and 3 position compression
- 1 x 11 Shimano Deore XT / SLX drivetrain
- Tranz-X 150mm Dropper seat post
- Entity XL2 tubeless ready wheelset with Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres.
- 5 Year Warranty on frame
- Full manufacturer’s warranty on parts